Distributed for: Circle 3 Genetics Owned by: Ron Harmon,
Registration no.: P538070 Stud Code: 114SM0522
25/00 BW: 105 lbs. WW: 693 lbs. YW: 1321 lbs.
2330 lbs. SC: 43 cm. FS: 7.0
Price: $ 35.00/straw - 30
Polled 100% Full Fleckvieh, from the E line.
This bull was sold to Harmon Simmentals of Texas,
and he has developed into a deep bodeied Herd Leader.
Said to be the best Eisenherz in North America and he is
- Polled Full Fleckvieh with a big goggle on his left eye.
- Deep bodied, length of body - He is a Meat Machine!!!
- The bull is in Blue Ridge, Texas - He has impressed all
who have seen him.
- Nugget is an outstanding cow - solid red and pigmented
- she flushed very well.
- Add Polled and Full Fleck genes in one bull.
100% Fleckvieh -- Solid Red & Goggled left eye - Polled
Full Fleckvieh - and deep as the Tennesse hills!
Eisenherz 405K is said to be the best Eisenherz
son in North America . He is super thick and a meat machine!!
Dam: His mother, Nugget, is an outstanding Full
Fleckvieh cow. She is solid red and pigmented. She always
flushes very well.
+7.0 calving ease, well above average for YW at almost
80, and only a frame 7.0, good density and polled. You
can add Polled and Full Fleck genes in one package with Eisenherz
Polled Full Fleckvieh. Exportable semen.